Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Chris Webby Autobiography

Chris Webby biography

Chris Webby PictureShort intro : "“My name is Christian Webster. I’m from the suburbs of Conneticut. I rap. Real fucking good if you ask me. Better than you at least. I went to private school. My A.D.D. is serious problem. I’ve been prescribed every type of medication under the sun. I still can’t focus for shit. I go to Hofstra University in Long Island…and it’s the shit. Some people say I need to go to rehab. I don’t think so. I love women. Facebook me ladies. For real though. I also love sneakers and fitteds. I wish I had enough money to own more, but I’m broke as shit. I eat bacon, egg, and cheese every morning. I’m a big fan of the Ninja Turtles. And the Lion King…that’s my shit. I have Simba tattooed on my leg. I like tattoos a bunch too. I enjoy 40′s and blunts. I have a little white fluffy bichon frise named Molly. She’s ill. I wish I had Wolverine’s super powers. Hmmm. I think that I <3 sex."

Music influences : "Well, when I was real little my parents raised me on classic rock, so The Beatles, Rolling Stones, and Eric Clapton were what I got started on. Bob Marley too, my parents were always bumpin reggae and to this day I still listen to a lot of reggae. I started listening to rap in like 4th grade... probably would have started sooner but I didn't have a cool older brother or sister like a lot of other kids. I had to figure it all out on my own. But I must say, Eminem is definitely the reason why I originally started rapping, like many other white kids my age. I also remember listening to alot of DMX, Dre, Snoop, Pun, BIG, even Juvi. "Back that ass up" was my shit. "

The beginning of his rap 'career' : "In fifth grade I started out writing simple raps and bringing them to school and everyone thought they were hot. I used to spit in the lunchline all the time. I think I even got free milk out of it one time. I remember I had to do a project on a book we read in my 6th grade language arts class. I wrote a rap. I got an A. I guess I've been a beast since day one. [...] I believe I was in 8th grade with my friend Nick, who actually went on to produce for me and record my tracks throughout my high school career. We burned it down, and being that we were young ass little eighth graders, got extremely stoned, and he made a beat and I wrote lyrics. It was called "Liddle Webby" I believe, because that was my first rap name. Lord knows where that track is. I think it has been lost forever...which probably insn't a bad thing because it was during that awkward voice stage during puberty. [...] I’ve always loved music. I’ve also always loved rebelling against my parents. Hip hop was a good way to kill two birds with one stone. Aside from that, hip hop is an amazing culture that is constantly changing and adapting to the current times. "

Change of name from 'Vindictive' : "When I first went for a meeting with my management company, the guy in charge of the place, David Prince, said that the name 'Vindictive' didn't really portray who I was. I agreed. It sounded too much like an angry ass dude who just did a 15 year bid upstate and wants to kill everyone. So me and my boys just kept thinking of names, till we came up with Chris Webby. It's not really a stage name as much as it's just who I am."

Musical themes : "When I start writing a song, I just try and show you who I am. A goofy kid with some ridicolous skills, who makes witty raps about the Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, Mario, all that good stuff. I'm not your typical white kid trying to act black. Yes, I like to rock fitteds and some cool kicks. But I'm way more then some gimmick, you always got to stay true to yourself and who you are. Or else, you're just straight booty chowder. There will be a few classic head bobbers littered with clever punchlines that will make you run the song back just to hear it again. There will be a few deep serious ass tracks about various things going on in my life... a crazy story telling track... a track for the ladies... obviously my weed track (La La La)... there's going to be alot to offer on here. [...] I don't talk about guns, violence, and hustling crack, because I don't know that life. I rap about getting fucked up, chillin, girlies... basically the stuff an average 20 year old is into."

Proudest moment so far : "I mean I’ve opened up for guys like Lupe Fiasco and Shwayze, that’s kind of crazy. But the biggest thing really is just all the success I’ve achieved on my own. I don’t even think half my fans realize how unsigned and broke I am. There’s no label involved here yet, it’s just me and my manager Avi Finkiel. The buzz we’re building is kind of insane, and there aren’t many people out right now who are matching it. If only people realized I was recording in my friends bedroom [laughs]."

"I'm just a white boy with a dream, so if you want keep on supporting me, I appreciate all the lovin. And if you don't, I'm mad tight with Optimus Prime so sleep with one eye open."

Information was received on this website: http://www.lyricshall.com/biography/Chris+Webby/http://www.lyricshall.com/biography/Chris+Webby/

Here are some of his mixtapes,






No comments:

Post a Comment